• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

New to the Flagship

arklore70

Hello everyone,

I am new to the Flagship and I am interested in putting a Sith impression together.

Darth Nihilus is whom I am presently looking at.

I am also putting together a imperial officer impression.

I will in the AOR of the Mid-West Garrison starting summer 2015.

Any tips or advice is welcome.

r/

Ark

Thanks everyone and in all honesty, I have not made a decision yet on which version to make.

The trick for me is finding and getting enough quality pictures to make an informed decision.

I have also looked at a "generic" Sith. I can't remembe if it was brought up in this forum or another, but there is a red "Sith" book in publication that showed inquisitors and other generic Sith.

My understanding is that for EU character, you genrally need at least one good illustration or portrait from a publication.

I saw a link to this Darth Maul Costume, but am not sure if it is even a good starting point to build from.

http://cosplaysky.com/star-wars-darth-maul-tunic-robe-costume-custom-made.html

Cosplaysky told me to send them picture and they can give me an estimate on a custom job as well.

The Imperial Officer Corp Detachment thinks pretty highly of their improved tunics and pants if you give them measurements from a tailor.

thoughts?

I have been in historical reenacting for 10 years, so I know the devil is in the details and sometimes that great idea just won't work for the period or historical accuracy.

r/

Ark