• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Swedish WIP Darth Nihilus

Guest anton the swede

Guest anton the swede

It started this last weekend with me being bored as I normaly am if i don´t have anything to occupy me and my mind with. it started while I was at a freind dropping helping him out with castings and etc I saw he had a mannequin head on his heap of trash and asked if I could take it of his hands, said and done he gave me the head and some clay to go with it.

came home grabed a cold one and sat down at my workdesks and trying to figure out what to do, ohh hello there idea :80 the build started, this build is gonna be a slow build as i have a lot going on this year.

Will add the first and second resculpt pictures tomorow but now this is what goes.

the most freakiest thing is that I havent sculpted free handed in over TWO years.

a5hyxh.jpg

2eyxbwn.jpg

nbql4i.jpg

nbql4i.jpg

/Anton

Guest anton the swede
That's really really cool! I am impressed by your skill; I have no talent in this area. Keep sharing your pics and good luck with your build. It's so fun to start a new project!

Thank you :) first time i sculpted something with nsp clay

Guest anton the swede
Nice to see you in here too, Anton ;)

As I also wrote to you on facebook - I really like your mask and the detalis are very nice, can´t wait to see it finished...

And thank you again :) ! Need to do another sith that is not a vader ;)

Later tonight tune ups and prep the mask for molding.

Guest anton the swede

minor update. slow and annoying

Finaly got the time and silicone to make the first and second layer.

zu614h.jpg

gonna do the final coat later today and add the master keys for the foam shell