• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

NW Florida Mara

LaV317

Although I live in Florida, it gets rather cool here in the panhandle. I made a jacket to wear over the costume for outdoor events. Good thing I did, because the weather at the last 2 events was a bit chilly to say the least. It's sort of a motorcycle-ish jacket with a touch of "Choices of One" Mara.

Not a fab picture. I'll try to post a better one later. (This was taken during the Pensacola Christmas Parade preparation.)

MJParade_zps517ae043.jpg

Although I live in Florida, it gets rather cool here in the panhandle. I made a jacket to wear over the costume for outdoor events. Good thing I did, because the weather at the last 2 events was a bit chilly to say the least. It's sort of a motorcycle-ish jacket with a touch of "Choices of One" Mara.

Not a fab picture. I'll try to post a better one later. (This was taken during the Pensacola Christmas Parade preparation.)

MJParade_zps517ae043.jpg

How did you go about making the jacket? It gets pretty cold for Mara in Michigan.