• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Alema Rar

Katina

Hi, my name is Katina and I've been playing SWTOR for about 3 years, and playing the game really kickstarted my love for all things Star Wars. I read a couple of the books before... and of course the movies, but never really got into it.

I followed other gaming friends over to SWTOR (I played galaxies for a bit.. but we won't talk about that) and started roleplaying. The roleplaying lead to research and reading more of the books, which lead to reading comics and I fell head long into loving twi'leks and everything about them.

At the beginning of the year I decided to dress up as my character for Halloween. I think I succeeded.

10380736_10152485189590698_6810750361370310730_n.jpg?oh=ebdfaecd0e4508b633bf65a85bf4d159&oe=55441D77&__gda__=1429771674_2f8d81e419bb0e80194a6f5846d96ecd

So I wanted to join the 501st, but looking over the rules Darth Katina from Tor would not work, but I sunk a lot of money into my costume and husband says I can't spend much more so I thought to do Alema Rar. I spoke to my local garrison (Great Lakes Garrison) and they directed me here. I couldn't find any references to her on the 501st site, but wondered if there was a possibility that she could be approved?