• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Keith's Acolyte Build and First Troop

TK Keith

Wow, looks awesome man

Thanks a lot! It was a long, long process since I ended up building two different acolytes, but I am really happy with how it turned out and I am proud of my perseverance with completing the build.

Very nicely done! Looks GREAT!!! CONGRATS on your recent approval! :D

Thanks a lot! I know you and I were both looking at the Acolyte for a long time. Did you ever buy or build it? Or did you move in a different direction?

Thanks a lot! I know you and I were both looking at the Acolyte for a long time. Did you ever buy or build it? Or did you move in a different direction?

Hi there. I'm actually still working on my build. It's going much slower than I'd like, as I've been working on other costumes first, & my parent's health has taken a DRASTIC change for the worse! I'm currently caring for them full time, so it's hard to find time to work on any of my builds right now. I've gotten much of my gear from Mynock, as his stuff is AMAZING! I've still got a number of pieces to get from him, mainly the leg armor, boot armor, & ab piece. I've also commissioned to have the robe made, but as I have them currently working on 4 other projects for me, she hasn't had time to start on this for me yet. I'll get there eventually, just not as quickly as I'd like! 8)

Hi there. I'm actually still working on my build. It's going much slower than I'd like, as I've been working on other costumes first, & my parent's health has taken a DRASTIC change for the worse! I'm currently caring for them full time, so it's hard to find time to work on any of my builds right now. I've gotten much of my gear from Mynock, as his stuff is AMAZING! I've still got a number of pieces to get from him, mainly the leg armor, boot armor, & ab piece. I've also commissioned to have the robe made, but as I have them currently working on 4 other projects for me, she hasn't had time to start on this for me yet. I'll get there eventually, just not as quickly as I'd like! 8)

I'm sorry to hear about your parents but it's really amazing that you are looking after them. May the force be with you all!

Mynock's armor looks incredible. I am sure it will look amazing when it is all completed. Do you have a build thread? I'd love to see how it goes, even if it is a slow process.

Take care!