• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

SW Rebels: Inquisitor

Davide

How is it going with the CRL mate? any news on the LMO stand incorporating this costume in to the Legion ?

CRL is on work.

I and the other guy that has the inquisitor are working with Damian to make this come true :)

Maybe we will have it ready for March!

You look great in the picture posted above. Nice job, and good luck writing the CRL!

Would a silicone mask of this character be acceptable for an outfit? It would give you ease of use, and greater likeness every single time you out it on. Plus the movement in silicone can be amazing! Just curious!

Hello! As a person who is a Palpatine I would think that you would need a Prosthetic (whatever its made out of is your desecration). We (Us Palpatines) have to be able to move our faces so anything short of something that restricts mouth movement wouldn't be acceptable.

Hello! As a person who is a Palpatine I would think that you would need a Prosthetic (whatever its made out of is your desecration). We (Us Palpatines) have to be able to move our faces so anything short of something that restricts mouth movement wouldn't be acceptable.

Exactly my thought on that matter.

Soon I'll post some pics to show you the improvements of my costume.

(Pics taken during the SWCA and STAR WARS DAY)

Good afternoon Davide,

Lovely meeting you in person and seeing this work in action. 
17339347885_8c4311a5fd_z.jpg
(Davide’s helmeted Inquisitor stands between the two Maras.)

I have selected this public thread to promote on our FB page as our
Friday Flagship Forum Feature. It is our First Friday Flagship Forum Feature.

Davide’s costume falls under Disney’s current definition of canon which might seem out of place in The Flagship Eclipse’s Expanded Universe/Legend canon manifest. But we recognize that in SW the Future is always in motion. While the more permanent detachment home of non-movie/Disney canon villains is not yet finalized, The Flagship Eclipse welcomes discussion of this WIP build.

Be well,
Thomas

Davide, I would love to attempt this build. I'll send a pm as well if you are willing to give any advice. We have a Kanan in our local RL and it would be fun to troop together with these costumes. I know a few make up artist who maybe able to help me out. This sounds like a fun build! And as far as where does this costume belong, I think this is a perfect home for it. We will have lots more inquisitors and kylo ren coming soon that will make great new costumes pushing to be approved so maybe a new detachment could be made for the new list of dark side users that aren't quite sith lords. I personally think Bane and Malgus should be in the SL detachment, but what do I know, I'm just a biker scout.

SORRY EVERYBODY FOR DELAY!!! :S
Forgot my password :(

davide was that you i saw that won 3rd place at the costume contest at Celebration Anaheim?

YESSSSS!!!!
It was me :D
So proud of it!!!

Get that saber :)
You look amazing!
Was wondering if that was you at c7 as well haha

Ahahahah Thanks!
yes I was :)
Man best time so far, INCLUDING this wonderful picture below from TCE, if I have to be honest!!!

Good afternoon Davide,

Lovely meeting you in person and seeing this work in action. 
17339347885_8c4311a5fd_z.jpg
(Davide’s helmeted Inquisitor stands between the two Maras.)

I have selected this public thread to promote on our FB page as our
Friday Flagship Forum Feature. It is our First Friday Flagship Forum Feature.

Davide’s costume falls under Disney’s current definition of canon which might seem out of place in The Flagship Eclipse’s Expanded Universe/Legend canon manifest. But we recognize that in SW the Future is always in motion. While the more permanent detachment home of non-movie/Disney canon villains is not yet finalized, The Flagship Eclipse welcomes discussion of this WIP build.

Be well,
Thomas

Ciao Thomas,
Thanks for your kind words.
It was indeed a pleasure to meet you in person.
I'm really looking forward to see and troop with all of you once again!
Really a big pleasure!
GRAZIE

Davide, I would love to attempt this build. I'll send a pm as well if you are willing to give any advice. We have a Kanan in our local RL and it would be fun to troop together with these costumes. I know a few make up artist who maybe able to help me out. This sounds like a fun build! And as far as where does this costume belong, I think this is a perfect home for it. We will have lots more inquisitors and kylo ren coming soon that will make great new costumes pushing to be approved so maybe a new detachment could be made for the new list of dark side users that aren't quite sith lords. I personally think Bane and Malgus should be in the SL detachment, but what do I know, I'm just a biker scout.

Ciao,
I'll reply to you shortly!
In the meantime thanks for asking :)
I'll try to do my best to help you with this!!!