• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Yuthura Ban

Guest JanaKiva

Guest JanaKiva

Hello everyone-

I have been cosplaying a custom twi'lek character for a little over a year now, but would love to get started on a 501st approved one. Options are fairly limited for twi darksiders. I'm not interested in Talon, but Yuthura Ban is one that I've been thinking about for a few months now. It doesn't appear that she is an approved character at this time, but would any of you have any input as to her character qualifications?

Thank you so much,

-Jana

Sorry for the lack of reply on this. I think there'd be no question as to her eligibility, being a lead trainer at the "Sith" academy. Because there is no previous approval, the costume will have to go through a few extra steps for approval 'but' I don't think that's too much of an issue.

If you're really wanting to get the character approved, just use every resource you can, and make the costume as close to 100% like the character in game and any red-tape approval will just be a process to deal with later.

I'd start by getting full 360 images of the character, and good up close details of each part of the outfit. The tattoos will also be a very important aspect I think.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Yuthura_Ban