• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Emergency Maintenance

KrayytDragon82

So I arrived at Fargo/Moorehead Comic-con. As I was getting kitted up a piece of my armor broke off. It was one of the flaps with Velcro (mywickedarmor). Any ideas for a permanent fix? I have black duct tape on it right now, but I don't think it will last.

Looks like you double-posted this message.

That aside, sorry to hear about your trouble. I'm actually not sure which piece you're referring to. Shoot me a picture and I'll come up with an idea. I'll PM you my phone number too, Brother, I'm about to leave for a Boy Scout function I'm on the planning committee for so I'll be out of pocket most of the day.

I just PMed back. I'll snap a picture in the next few days. Right now I just want to rest. I've driven a total of 5 hours (2.5 to Fargo and 2.5 back to Bismarck). Right now it is rest time. But I will snap a few photos in the next few days to show you what I am talking about. It reduced me to just being a handler. Which also worked out since we forgot to line someone up to bring the nerf guns for Blast a Trooper. So I got to do the Toys R Us run. :-)