• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Revan's Lightsaber (opinion)

KrayytDragon82

I got bored and started surfing around on Etsy and ended up finding this http://www.etsy.com/listing/166251374/custom-star-wars-darth-revan-lightsaber?ref=sr_gallery_3&ga_search_query=Darth+Revan&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_search_type=all. I thought it was pretty close considering. It comes with the LED blade but no sound (but you can add it later). This might be a more affordable option for people looking to carry a saber with their Revan?

Guest RinzlerTron

Don't take my opinion as fact, but I personally think their sabers look great. They had a Nihilus one that I might eventually get and my plan is to eventually get their Revan as well. I really can't tell any inaccuracies of it, but I'm pretty new to Revan.

As for their Nihilus, it's literally SPOT ON.

Guest RinzlerTron
The pommel isn't my favorite but the rest of it seems to be fairly close.

I think the pommel needs to be shaped differently.... Hard to tell though, because in KOTOR II the details can't be seen too well.

I personally don't ever recall seeing it in the game, by by and large it's that or the spikey one shown on a wiki page or two. Doesn't stop me from carrying the generic sabers from Rob until my custom build is finally done. 1 year, 2 months waiting, but who's counting?