• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Darth Nihilus Kotor 2 mask help

Guest RinzlerTron

Guest RinzlerTron
It could be shadows, but the back of the arrow shape left hand side doesn't look quite right. But otherwise, make that mask!

It might be the shadow, depending on which part you're talking about. Here's another picture to see if it's the shadow or not :)

20140219_123708_zps434065f4.jpg

Still needs to be smooth, but just making sure all the details are correct :)

Guest RinzlerTron

Awesome, thanks guys!

Hopefully I can cast it as soon as possible. I'm planning on using a different silicone to save on money and time, and I think it should work, it just requires a fiberglass mother-mold.

Guest RinzlerTron

Hey guys, If anyone is interested, I am still in the process of making these....

Is it a good idea to put up an interest thread for these in the marketplace using the pictures I've posted?

Hey guys, If anyone is interested, I am still in the process of making these....

Is it a good idea to put up an interest thread for these in the marketplace using the pictures I've posted?

You can certainly post up an interest thread with the images you have. Looking forward to seeing how the mask turns out once casted!

Cheers,

Nef