• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Hello from Ecuador

DarthTraya_EC

Hello guys, I'm María Belén from Ecuador.

I am a SW Fan Club member in my country and I'm trying to join 501st Legion/Flagship Eclipse as Darth Traya for the Ecuador Outpost.

I need a lot of help, like the patterns for the costume. Where in this forum can I ask for help?

Thank you! :helmet:

Hello Maria and welcome,

what I did is look through a pattern book at my local frabic shop to something that is very simular to the robe she wears, and made adjustments as I went. I also did a dummy gown first which helped alot.

Hello Maria and welcome,

what I did is look through a pattern book at my local frabic shop to something that is very simular to the robe she wears, and made adjustments as I went. I also did a dummy gown first which helped alot.

Hi and thanks for your answer.

Do you have the patterns? I am really desperate, hope you understand.

Why did you chose that character? Since I read her story I felt in love with her (hehe) but I would like to know your opinion :)

Thanks again and happy new year!

oh I'm soo sorry I'm tad late here,

I just went to a pattern shop and looked for a dress that looked alot like it, then went from there, I do have a couple of photos on my build thread here.