• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

A'Sharad Hett Section

Tags

Just a thought, but should A'Sharad have his own section on the boards... He may be Krayt some day but it is two different costumes, and two different names... Anyway just my thought.

If this were a high-traffic section, I would probably split it into two. But I rarely hear from people interested in doing a Krayt/Hett costume, so there's not much need for it. The Flagship forum is getting really long and unwieldy, so I prefer to keep things as compacted as I can. There are other characters who have multiple looks under one area, such as Starkiller. That dude has a bigger wardrobe than Amidala! (And tears it up faster than a witchblade!)

I could put both names in the title bar, though. Do you think that would help?

Pam :-)

Well w do only have two Hetts, however most people have no idea where to look and I'm not sure how many peopel know the relation between Krayt/Hett so if nothing else adding both names to the section would probably be useful.

Guest TR7248

Hello folks.

Just adding my voice to this discussion because I'd like to do A'Sharad Hett eventually, once I finish my magma trooper. :)

I don't think any of us would be happy if we didn't have another costume planned for the future! (Or three more costumes, or five of them...)

Welcome, and we'll be looking forward to seeing your costume progress when you get started.

Pam :-)