• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Approved Sith Acolyte from 6925

Guest 6925

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PM's replied!

Let me know if you ever plan to stop making these, I'd like to pick a set up one day but I got too many other projects going atm

We are not doing these forever but as long the mold is doing good we can proceed.

WOW! this is an Awesome Costume! I would also like to know your asking price. I think I must have one. let me know thanks.

Guest daennika

Very, very good build. Sent you a PM for specifics.

Forgot to mention boots though. I'm wondering if a pair of tactical boots with armor overlaid is the way to go, as opposed to using shoes with shoe armor overlaid, and keeping the shin armor separate...

Not to jump on your thread Wolfgang, I've done two things for my shoes. First I tried using black shoes but that did not work to well for me. The shin and calf armor together are fairly heavy and tended to slip down and the bottom of the armor rubbed against my ankle and it became painful. What I finally went with is a hiking style boot that was a high ankle version. This gave support to the armor and stopped the armor from rubbing on them. I now can wear the armor for hours in comfort.

Has anyone heard from Wolfgang recently. i sent him a few emails and have dropped him numerous pm's.

Please let me know asap

Thanks

I emailed him Feb 26 and he got back to me a few days later (March 4.)