• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Approved Sith Acolyte from 6925

Guest 6925

Hi all of you!

I'm declared for this forum since a few days and I started reading all the threads.

I think I'm the second in line (one day after Darren I think) who has been approved.

I showed my armor in the 501st forum already and now I allow myself to show it here as well....for those who are interested.

We started with the mold. It is made by hand out of clay. Here are a few examples:

imag0028medium.jpg

imag0026medium.jpg

p8160036medium.jpg

The mask was the first thing we made. And of course in two sizes. It was necessary because not everybody got the same head size.

p1011942large.jpg

10032012001medium.jpg

p1012611medium.jpg

p1011985medium.jpg

p1011978medium.jpg

The armor parts:

p9140042medium.jpg

p1010933medium.jpg

p1010910medium.jpg

Also two sizes for the abdomen because like the head, not everybody got the same length:

p1010905medium.jpg

A lot of parts (like the breastplate) can be trimmed to be convenient.

p1010907medium.jpg

We also made the "invisible" parts like the shoulder armor, the upper arm piece and the backplate:

p1010924medium.jpg

The first handmade mold for the neckseal is also clay but this time we also needed a plaster mold where we can integrate the liquid latex:

imag0049large.jpg

p1010965large.jpg

The next piece what we like to do is the middle section between breastplate and abdomen and..... the Lord Adraas mask.

I know this mask is already in progress from slave1pilot and it is an amazing work and the best Adraas-mask out there but it is important for us to make our own mask again.

Thanks for looking in.....

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you receive any feedback about the undersuit from the LMO? It seems that most are using a black TK-style undersuit, but yours looks more like a jumpsuit. With no CRL, it would be great to know the direction in which to go.

Wow! Your armour looks great! Can you post a picture of a completed suit? I mean, one sith completely dressed?

Thanks!

Yes, I can post new pics within the next days.

Did you receive any feedback about the undersuit from the LMO? It seems that most are using a black TK-style undersuit, but yours looks more like a jumpsuit. With no CRL, it would be great to know the direction in which to go.

I used a jumpsuit but I switched to TK-undersuit.

At the time being it seems that both are acceptable.

I am interested in a kit, please let me know the pricing.

PM sent!

Our newest armor piece from is the connecting piece between breastplate and abdomen.

It is made out of latex and there are some metal parts enclosed for horizontal firmness in the middle section.

Also this piece can be made without that metal part.

p1011460custom.jpg

Example:

connectingpiece.jpg

Thanks for your words, guys!

Now I like to present our version of the Lord Adraas Mask!

This is just the unpainted prototype and there is some finishing to do.

But you can see in which direction this will go...

lamy.jpg

lam1p.jpg